Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sweet.



The Haunted, In Flames, Dimension Zero, and Grave? I dunno...
What do all of these bands have in common?

I love The Haunted...? Yeah I do. As long as it's before they switched off singers. I'll be honest, I like a few of the tracks off of their albums afterwards but nothing compares to the first self titled album. Ahh damn is that a great album...

So anyway, everyone knows In Flames lost what amounts to the In Flames portion of the band. Jesper Stromblad. Alcoholic and such yadda yadda...

What happens when you combine all of these elements together? Well you would have an awesome sounding supergroup. I'm eagerly awaiting this debut..."The Resistance"

Marco Aro from The Haunted is singing, Jesper from Dimension Zero/In Flames is on the guitar, Glenn Ljungstrom from Dimension Zero is also on guitar, Alex Holstad from Cardinal Sin/Despite/Decameron is playing bass, and Chris Barkensjo from Godsic/ /Grave/Carnal Forge fame is playing the drums. This could lead up to be an exceptionally melodic band. I anticipate awesomeness. Let's hope it doesn't fall flat on it's goddamned face.

No comments:

Post a Comment